Art Kits is a not for profit company limited by guarantee
Our mission is:
- To distribute and support the kit’s usage.
- To make the kit’s widely available as a personal tool.
- To support the kit’s usage as a means of self expression.
- For art kit’s to be accessible to all.
Art Kits aims are:
- To create a high quality, adaptable kit that can be tailored to the needs of specific groups.
- To focus distribution on those away from home, i.e. the Armed Forces, art students, expeditions and researchers in the field.
- To support the kits usage through delivering or signposting other creative activity: To promote self-expression, interpretation and reconnection.
- To make art more accessible.
- To use art to gain a sense of understanding, reflection, reconnection, self worth
The team at Art Kits wish to extend our thanks to the following supporters
- Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund
- Go Commando
- The Royal Marines Museum
- Pardoes Solicitors
- Brewin Dolphin Accountancy